[ih] anybody know the history of the group at NCSA that developed Mosaic & HTTPd?

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Mon Mar 12 12:52:45 PDT 2018

I am with Brian on this. Maybe you should contact Larry Smarr? he headed
NCSA at the time.
Of course the 20-20 back vision may prove to be a distorted view of
history.

I will see Larry in the next month or so but sounds like you'd like a more
immediate response?

New postal address:
Google
1875 Explorer Street, 10th Floor