[ih] CCA, was Yasha Levine's Surveillance Valley: The Secret Military History of the Internet -- Some Questions

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sun Apr 15 17:02:56 PDT 2018

In article <CAAbKA3WjmY3EXRkyuO9n5-cMguj_dV32MSYOsq8hv1VVkqE0Og at mail.gmail.com> you write:
>On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 3:53 PM, David Walden
><dave.walden.family at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The sale of CCA that I am remembering was *much* earlier than
>> when the wikipedia says Rocket  bought CCA.

CCA is still around, you know.  Bloomberg says they moved out to
Newton and appear to have merged operations with Rocket.  I don't
recognize the names of any of the current officers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=728447

Rocket bought them in 2010.  Dunno if they were bought and sold before that.

http://www.rocketsoftware.com/news/rocket-software-announces-acquisition-computer-corporation-america

R's,
John