[ih] No, really, I want to stay subscribed

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Wed Aug 24 11:34:15 PDT 2016

>So who the hell is vaderetro-safeunsubscribe.com, and why is it trying
>to unsubscribe people from internet-history?

I know people at Vade Retro.  They're a legit service that manages
unsubscribes for bulk mailers like Constant Contact.

I can think of a variety of ways that IH mail might be getting to
them, none of them pretty.

If Joe has problems tracking down the offender, I could probably
send them some headers with timestamps and IDs and they could look
at their logs to see where they're coming from.

R's,
John