[ih] A History of Networking in Costa Rica

Andreu Vea Andreu at Vea.cat
Tue Sep 15 15:57:46 PDT 2015

Steve,

this is really great, what a nice video intro and edition !

Guess what?  As part of my efforts to capture "the father of the internet"
in each single country -in a unique format- which I'm using since 1994 when
I started up collecting and recording internet pioneers'  I did interview *Guy
De Teramond *on August 26 in San José (Costa Rica).

I'd like to share the results here, even it's still an unedited piece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7duMf1v9g and meets all the criteria for
my candidates.

PS: it was run in one of his two mother languages (Spanish) and is a full
life interview that takes 2 hours. I'm sharing it here, just in case
someone wants to have
       more visual information about this incredible *Guy*    ;-)
 (both meanings apply :-)

[image: Inline image 1]

PS2:  I run these series of interviews to have a normalized and digitally
recorded memory of each one of the internet pioneers around the world.
          as it's based in a very personal effort with fundings coming from
my own pocket it takes a while (more than 19 years doing it already) but
          I run always the same questions to all and with a regular length
of a couple of hours.

          WiWiW  (Who is Who in the internet World) a perpetual archive
devoted to internet pioneers worldwide.

*Andreu Veà*, Ph.D.
Digital Champion for Spain
European Commission