[ih] Peter Salus / Baran's work

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 17:23:16 PST 2015

One could say that it is a testament to the quality of scholarship in todays world.

OTOH, Noel, you may as well give up.  Durer’s Rhinoceros has been being reproduced as an accurate picture of a rhino for 500 years and we have known since it was first produced that it didn’t have a horn protruding from between its shoulders.

If we can’t squelch that, you don’t stand a chance.  ;-)