[ih] Why did congestion happen at all? Re: why did CC happen at all?

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 03:40:32 PDT 2014

Was it 6-8 am?  I thought (and don't know why) that you guys had all
night: midnight to 8.  ;-)  At Illinois because we were at one of the
jump off points between the East and West Coast subnets and being
only an hour behind you, we tended to see it when things weren't
quite back to normal at 8am EST.  ;-)

There was a "Net's acting funny, must be Tuesday"  ;-) saying.  The
West Coast guys probably didn't see it often since generally by late
morning things were back to normal.