[ih] O.k., so BSD 4.3 Tahoe is the version of interest.

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Tue May 27 15:39:02 PDT 2014

http://www.informatica.co.cr/bsd/research/1988/0615.htm

Does anybody happen to have a link where I can obtain the sources, which
are free as I'm told?

I deal with the question if I implement GBN or not for weeks now, in
addition I would like to see the implementation of Karn's algorithm
(which is later, I presume) to continue my work.

I'm actually surprised, that this discussion hat so much ramifications
but I miss a bit a central theme.

Detlef

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30