[ih] Internet History Project (was XEROX/PUP and Commercialization (was Re: FYI - Gordon Crovitz/WSJ on "Who Really Invente

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 06:00:08 PDT 2012

Re Bernie's note below, I would say that a
"representative group" of people were there.  You
can read about how this get-together took place
in a note in the _IEEE Annals of the History of
Computing_, October-December 2010 issue, a copy
of which I have posted on my website:
      <http://walden-family.com/ieee/2010-arpanet-pioneers.pdf>http://walden-family.com/ieee/2010-arpanet-pioneers.pdf

Dave