[ih] FTP Design

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 05:16:37 PDT 2012

That wasn't my view.  I thought the NCP effort was to have different
operating systems (and remote terminals) communicate with each other
via a common protocol.  The Network Software Works which Crocker
sponsored from ARPA seems to me to be more like cross-network
OS.  But this may all be in the eye of the beholder (or once again I
may not be answering the question John is asking :).