[ih] [IP] EFF calls for signatures from Internet Engineers against censorship

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Thu Dec 22 09:52:26 PST 2011

I'd be very happy for anyone with an opinion on this subject to weigh in
on a discussion thread I've created for the purpose in the High Tech
Forum blog, at
http://www.hightechforum.org/discussion-thread-does-dns-filtering-break-the-internet/

I can promise an uncensored (except for spam) discussion in a public
space. I'd also be happy to post articles on the subject written by
technical people of the blog comment form is unsatisfactory.

--
Richard Bennett