[ih] History of Network Virtual Terminal (NVT)

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Fri Jan 22 07:38:32 PST 2010

this was an idea that emerged from the network working group.

Steve Crocker led that group and might have better answers.
this was not something that BBN designed - it came from the NWG,
of course BBN had people involved in the WG. As I recall, Dave
Walden was a strong proponent of the Do/Don't/Will/Won't idea.

vint