[ih] Searching for some Arpanet-related Documents

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:46:13 PDT 2008

There is another document really interesting and with a lot of technical
information not reflected at all later int the BBN 1763. I speak about the
original report from BBN named "Proposal: Interface Message Processors for
the Arpa Computer Network". It includes some documentation from Honeywell,
and is located in:

http://ia300241.us.archive.org/2/items/TheInterfaceMessageProcessorForTheArpaComputerNetwork/TheInterfaceMessageProcessorForTheArpaComputerNetwork.djvu

You must read it with the Djvu viewer located in http://www.lizardtech.com

I must clear that I'm searching all these documents for two reasons: I need
some of them to do my final work for my studies of History, and I am
thinking in develop one simulator of the Arpanet Imp (simulator, not
emulator) and its subnet for my Computing studies.

Thanks and Greetings
Sergio Pedraja