[ih] IP versions 1-3

Craig Partridge craig at aland.bbn.com
Thu Oct 5 07:04:03 PDT 2006

IEN-28  of February 1978 is "Draft Internet Protocol Specification" and
preceeds IEN's 40 and 54, both of which are labelled IPv4 (interesting
to figure out what, if anything changed between those two and RFC 791).

So at least one earlier version was circulated.  Alas, I can't find IEN-28
online.

Craig