[Ndss-tot-award] Let's vote

Z. Morley Mao zmao at umich.edu
Mon Jan 21 08:28:45 PST 2019

Here is my vote:
1. SKEME: A Versatile Secure Key Exchange Mechanism for Internet
2. Implementing Pushback: Router-Based Defense Against DDoS Attacks
3.  Dynamic Taint Analysis for Automatic Detection, Analysis, and Signature
Generation of Exploits on Commodity Software.
4. A First Step Towards Automated Detection of Buffer Overrun
Vulnerabilities
5. Client Puzzles: A Cryptographic Countermeasure Against Connection

-Morley