[Ndss-tot-award] A couple Test of Time Award Nominations

Jaeger, Trent Ray trj1 at psu.edu
Wed Jan 16 17:47:34 PST 2019

Hi Paul,

My “vote” was mainly a series of questions to prod the process or close it - things got pretty quiet for a bit.

Yes, please resend your nominations, as they slipped off my radar as well.

SKEME sounds like a worthy candidate.

So, it sounds like we have five nominees at least so far, so Paul, let us know if you have any other paper(s) you want to put forward.   I will gather again and we’ll do a proper vote.

Regards,
Trent.
Trent Jaeger
Professor, CSE Department
Pennsylvania State University
W359 Westgate Bldg, University Park, PA 16802
Email: tjaeger at cse.psu.edu<mailto:tjaeger at cse.psu.edu>
Ph: (814) 865-1042, Fax: (814) 865-3176