[Ndss-tot-award] A couple Test of Time Award Nominations

Jaeger, Trent Ray trj1 at psu.edu
Thu Jan 10 18:38:18 PST 2019

Hi,

Let’s move the process on to the next phase.

Here are a list of papers that are highly cited (w/o author info) - so you don’t have to open that pesky Word document.

Please let me know if you have any further paper nominations by W Jan 16.

Regards,
Trent.
Trent Jaeger
Professor, CSE Department
Pennsylvania State University
W359 Westgate Bldg, University Park, PA 16802
Email: tjaeger at cse.psu.edu<mailto:tjaeger at cse.psu.edu>
Ph: (814) 865-1042, Fax: (814) 865-3176

2000 - Chameleon Signatures
533 cites

2002 - Implementing Pushback: Router-Based Defense Against DDoS Attacks.
650 cites

2000 - A First Step Towards Automated Detection of Buffer Overrun Vulnerabilities
918 cites

1998 - Implementing Protection Domains in the JavaTM Development Kit 1.2
? cites

2003 - SiRiUS: Securing Remote Untrusted Storage.
667 cites

2004 - Client-Side Defense Against Web-Based Identity Theft.
540 cites

2001 - Efficient and secure source authentication for multicast
869 cites

2005 - Dynamic Taint Analysis for Automatic Detection, Analysis, and Signature Generation of Exploits on Commodity Software.
1749 cites

2007 - Cross Site Scripting Prevention with Dynamic Data Tainting and Static Analysis.
600 cites

2003 - A Virtual Machine Introspection Based Architecture for Intrusion Detection.
1756 cites

2004 - Using Directional Antennas to Prevent Wormhole Attacks
700 cites

2006 - Automated web patrol with strider honeymonkeys: Finding web sites that exploit browser vulnerabilities
525 cites

2006 - Modeling Botnet Propagation Using Time Zones.
479 cites

1996 - Mixing Email with Babel
431 cites

2002- Using the Fluhrer, Mantin, and Shamir Attack to Break WEP
534 cites

1999 - Client Puzzles: A Cryptographic Countermeasure Against Connection Depletion Attacks
792 cites

2002 - Talking to Strangers: Authentication in Ad-Hoc Wireless Networks
791 cites

2008 - Automated Whitebox Fuzz Testing
1092 cites