[dnssec-coord] Call *TODAY* in 1 hour - Re: [Ext] NO DNSSEC Coordination meeting in July - and see some of you in Montreal for IETF 102

Dan York york at isoc.org
Thu Aug 2 07:00:15 PDT 2018

Ed,

Yes, we do have a call scheduled for 1 hour from now - 15:00 UTC.  I will be on the zoom call and will be delighted to talk with anyone else who is available.

https://isoc.zoom.us/j/629690910

My apologies for not sending out a reminder - and I completely understand if people aren't able to join.

See (some of) you soon,
Dan

--
Dan York
Director, Content & Web Strategy, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/