[dnssec-coord] [Ext] NO DNSSEC Coordination meeting in July - and see some of you in Montreal for IETF 102

Edward Lewis edward.lewis at icann.org
Thu Aug 2 06:11:02 PDT 2018

How’bout August?  (It’s another first-Thursday already.)

On 7/3/18, 17:56, "dnssec-coord on behalf of Dan York" <dnssec-coord-bounces at elists.isoc.org<mailto:dnssec-coord-bounces at elists.isoc.org> on behalf of york at isoc.org<mailto:york at isoc.org>> wrote:

DNSSEC-coord members,

Our next monthly meeting is supposed to be this Thursday, July 5th. However, due to the fact that it seems some folks here in the US are taking that day off, as well as some other scheduling issues, I've decided to CANCEL the meeting for this month.  I considered pushing it a week, but I have something else the following week... and then it's IETF 102 in Montreal.

So NO meeting on Thursday.

But speaking of IETF 102....  let's consider our informal Friday morning "breakfast" meeting somewhere in the hotel.  I'll send out another message about it... but I'll plant the seed now for those who may be up there.

Dan

--
Dan York
Director, Content & Web Strategy, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/