[dnssec-coord] (Statistical) milestone reached

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Dec 8 05:15:55 PST 2016

Edward Lewis <edward.lewis at icann.org> wrote:

> Today, at UTC 0500, the percentage of TLDs not part of the class-of-2012
> (*) with a DS record crossed 50%.  At that time (0500):

[snip]

> I say "were" because one more ccTLD added DNSKEYs for the first time at
> UTC 2300, so now it's 169 of the others with DNSKEYs.

[snip]

Are your times from the registry database?

I poll the root zone (f.root-servers.net's copy) hourly at 33 minutes past
(which is what drives the diffroot twitter bot that Daniel Stirnimann
linked to) and my script saw the .hk DNSKEY arrive at 2016-12-07 06:33.

Tony.
--
Trafalgar: Easterly or southeasterly 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8 in southeast.
Rough occasionally very rough. Fair. Good.