[dnssec-coord] Speaker request - Know of any ISPs in Asia Pacific region who have deployed DNSSEC validating resolvers?

Dan York york at isoc.org
Wed Jan 15 07:19:11 PST 2014

Folks,

Do you know of any ISPs/service providers in the Asia Pacific region who have deployed DNSSEC-validating DNS resolvers in their networks?  Something like what Comcast has done here in the US or various ISPs have done in Sweden, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic and Brazil?  (those are places I know about)

I have a colleague who is organizing a panel session for APRICOT 2014 in Bangkok ( http://2014.apricot.net/ ) on the topic of network security and resilience.  He is seeking someone who can present a "success story" related to deploying DNSSEC in the region and he would like to focus on the validation side of DNSSEC. The session is tentatively scheduled for February 26, 2014.

If you know of any ISPs in the AP region that have enabled DNSSEC validation (or work at one yourself) who might be candidates for a panel like this, please let me know!

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. And separate from this panel request, I'd love to know, too, as I'd be glad to promote that as a story on the Deploy360 blog.
--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/