[dnssec-coord] Large enterprises who have signed their domain with DNSSEC? (other than Comcast and PayPal)

Frederic Cambus fred at statdns.com
Wed Jan 8 12:32:27 PST 2014

Hi Dan,

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Dan York <york at isoc.org> wrote:

> Obviously I'm aware of Comcast's signing of their domains and also aware of
> Paypal's signing of their domain, but I'm wondering about other corporations
> and large entities.  Ideally I'm looking for names that would be publicly
> recognizable or would be large names within their industry (which we could
> then explain a bit (ex. "XXXXX, the largest YYYYY in Sweden")).

Yandex (biggest search engine in Russia) has signed the domain used for
the international version of their search engine and e-mail service [1].

Also, not exactly what you are asking about, but the Mozilla Hacks [2] subdomain
is signed, and it qualifies as a non Internet infrastructure domain :-)

[1] http://www.yandex.com
[2] http://hacks.mozilla.org
--
Frederic Cambus - http://www.statdns.com