[dnssec-coord] Reminder - Thursday, Jan 9, 2014 - Next Monthly DNSSEC Coordination Call

Dan York york at isoc.org
Wed Jan 8 09:56:34 PST 2014

DNSSEC-coord members,

At our call in December, we agreed to move our regular monthly call from the first Thursday of January (Jan 2nd) to tomorrow, January 9, 2014, at our regular time of 16:00 UTC / 11:00 AM US Eastern.

I realized, though, that I had not sent out updated call-in information.  I'm enclosing that below and look forward to speaking with some of you tomorrow.

Regards,
Dan

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****

Hello ,

Dan York invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: Monthly DNSSEC Coordination Call