[dnssec-coord] Reminder - Monthly DNSSEC Coordination Call tomorrow, August 7, at 15:00 UTC

Dan York york at isoc.org
Wed Aug 6 07:29:48 PDT 2014

dnssec-coord members,

Just a reminder that our monthly DNSSEC coordination call will be tomorrow, Thursday, August 7, at 15:00 UTC  (which will be 11:00 US EDT for me).  The WebEx info is below.  I have a number of topics on my list for our agenda beyond the usual updates:

- ICANN 51 DNSSEC Workshop and related activities
- DNSSEC and CDNs
- Creating a "DANE promotion" website
- Root Key Rollover Advocacy
- The "World DNSSEC Day" idea
- PCI and DNSSEC?

Any other items are definitely welcome for discussion.

Talk to (some of) you tomorrow,
Dan

Topic: DNSSEC Coordination Call