[dnssec-coord] Reminder - DNSSEC Coordination Call TOMORROW (May 1) at 1500 UTC (11:00am US EDT)

Dan York york at isoc.org
Wed Apr 30 05:24:57 PDT 2014

DNSSEC-coord members,

Just a reminder that our next monthly call is tomorrow, Thursday, May 1, at 1500 UTC.  Since the meeting was originally set up in WebEx in US Eastern, I'll note that this is 11:00am US EDT.  The relevant ways to connect in to the call are:

Phone: +1-650-479-3208
Access Code:  923 049 278

Agenda topics I have so far include:

- CDNs and DNSSEC - what can we do to get more CDNs supporting DNSSEC?
- End systems - how can we encourage more DNSSEC validation closer to the end users?
- "DNSSEC Day" - what are the next steps toward organizing a flag day focused on DNSSEC validation?
- Documention - deployment guidelines for enterprises
- Measurement - how can we get to a dashboard for validation?  And how can we best measure second-level signed domains?
- DANE - the need for more explanatory information
- ICANN 50 DNSSEC Workshop in London

If any of you have other items you would like to see discussed, please do send them along.

I look forward to speaking with some of you tomorrow!
Dan

Topic: DNSSEC Coordination Call