[dnssec-coord] DANE page on Wikipedia is in serious need of help...

Dan York york at isoc.org
Wed Apr 30 05:05:04 PDT 2014

DNSSEC-coord members,

By way of a search I wound up on the Wikipedia page for DANE:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS-based_Authentication_of_Named_Entities

It needs some serious help to explain what DANE is all about in regular language.  It's also just out-of-date and needs more info.  If anyone has a Wikipedia account and has a few moments the page could use some help.  I may do some updates at some point... but I'm just firing this out there in case anyone else can do something before I can.

Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/