[dnssec-coord] Comments? Draft of DNSSEC Deployment Guide for Enterprises

Dan York york at isoc.org
Tue Apr 29 12:56:15 PDT 2014

DNSSEC-coord members,

One of the projects Paul Kretkowski and I have been working on has been the creation of a set of "2-page" documents that describe the basics of DNSSEC deployment for different audiences.  We have one for ISPs now up online ( http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/resources/deployment-guide-dnssec-for-isps/ ) and the attached documents is a version for enterprises.

I'd greatly appreciate any comments about the attached enterprise version.  Feel free to reply back my email or mark up either the Word or PDF and send them back that way.

The intended audience is people involved with network/system operation/administration who want to understand what value DNSSEC has to them and what are some of the issues with which they need to be concerned.  The idea is also that it can be a document that an internal advocate for DNSSEC can pass along to others within his/her organization to help them rapidly understand the issue.

Does this document work?  Can it be improved?  What can be done to make it as effective as possible?  Is this of value?

Paul and I would like your feedback... and please feel free to be as candid as you wish.  We like feedback of all forms.

Thanks,
Dan