[dnssec-coord] Thoughts on when to designate a newgTLD as "Operational" in DNSSEC deployment maps?

Olafur Gudmundsson ogud at shinkuro.com
Thu Apr 17 15:26:27 PDT 2014

On Apr 15, 2014, at 6:08 PM, Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud at shinkuro.com> wrote:

> Dan excellent questions
> On Apr 15, 2014, at 4:05 PM, Dan York <york at isoc.org> wrote:
>

> I signed up for a CZDS account and requested 3 zone files lets see if that works.
> If not I can use my NSEC/NSEC3 scanner to sample the tld's for evidence of DNSSEC uptake.
>
> 	Olafur

Dan,

I got the 3 zone files 2 had DS records one did not.
Both the domains with DS records seem to be open for registrations as there is no obvious pattern in those delegations,

this is for .guru and .photography both operated by Donuts  based on this I guess some/all the TLDs operated by Donuts are Operational

	Olafur