[dnssec-coord] CANCELLED = DNSSEC Coordination Call on Thursday, April 3, 2014

Dan York york at isoc.org
Wed Apr 2 17:38:29 PDT 2014

DNSSEC-Coord members,

Tomorrow, April 3, 2014, is the first Thursday of the month and is supposed to be the day we have our monthly DNSSEC Coordination call.  However, I am in a series of meetings that I cannot step out of to facilitate the call.  So I am going to need to cancel tomorrow's call.

My apologies for the late notice on this - the good news is that any of you who were planning to attend tomorrow now have an hour of your day back!  I will send a separate message to the list with a request for another time that can work for our call.

Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society
Jabber: york at jabber.isoc.org
Skype: danyork   http://twitter.com/danyork

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/